There are many ways of doing social media analysis. For instance, like this example, analyzing a what a company is tweeting and being tweeted about. This information could help one to get a better understanding of their customer ecosystem and the messages one is inducing into such ecosystem. One could detect their main influencers. Besides, one could use this information as a source to develop further quantitative and qualitative research.
- Up to "data" with #CortanaIntelligence! https://t.co/jBZiVIuGaS Thanks to @SNPTechnologies #bigdata #analytics about 3 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #AzureML NEWS is out! https://t.co/85k2PSF17q #ml about 4 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Daily content about Data-Driven Marketing! https://t.co/WBmBHkK2ws Thanks to @Techno_Retail #b2b about 4 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MD2C Social Network Analytics is out! https://t.co/YeU2sVOCfR Thanks to @2bproductive @HEAR_Network @ABaron007 #network about 7 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wil je beginnen met machine learning, maar je weet niet precies hoe? Kom dan naar de volgende Microsoft Data Science…https://t.co/BsoP5zQU35 about 8 hours ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite